• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Vote for the next Chicago Gameday!!!

When would you like to see the next Chicago Gameday happen?

• October 25

Votes: 18 50.0%
  • November 8

Votes: 11 30.6%
  • November 15

Votes: 24 66.7%

MattyHelms

First Post
Trevalon Moonleirion said:
Nah... you don't want to have a gameday then... you want it on the 11th so your old pal Trev can come back and pester everyone... :D

The eleventh? That's not even a choice! What are they teachin' you in that fancy college of yours? Some sort of new reading, like metric words or something?

:)

Dinkeldog

Sniper o' the Shrouds
MattyHelms said:
The eleventh? That's not even a choice! What are they teachin' you in that fancy college of yours? Some sort of new reading, like metric words or something?

He was reading the "November 8" option in base 7, obviously. ;)

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Any old day is fine with me, actually. Just making sure I had my b-day on record for those of you who missed GM's Day... ;)

William Ronald

Explorer
Mark said:
Any old day is fine with me, actually. Just making sure I had my b-day on record for those of you who missed GM's Day... ;)

Well, I am leaning for November 15th, which works well with my schedule. Of course, I think we should not cut into Rock Con's attendance. (Maybe we can let the people behind Rock Con know about the EN World Chicago Gameday to boost our attndance. ;) )

KnowTheToe

First Post
I still say the 15th is the best date. You should all give in to my needs.

Technically, I may be in my last Saturday class on the 15th and may not be able to attend. As of yet I have not recieved a class schedule.

MattyHelms

First Post
KnowTheToe said:
I still say the 15th is the best date. You should all give in to my needs.

Yup, when I said the Gamedays were all about "you," I did mean they were specifically about KnowTheToe. Resist and die; submit and live.

Rock the vote, people.
-Matt

MattyHelms said:

Metric Words 101 is an absolutely fascinating course....

Yeah yeah... I meant the 15th... i.... shut up i needed a nap that day... lol :)

Note to those who were interested, funniest thing I've seen on campus: The Marching Illini trumpet section t-shirt--it has John Belushi from Animal House chugging....a trumpet. I love photoshop :D

KnowTheToe

First Post
I went to my first foster parenting classes on Saturday and got the schedule. I will be free on all three days (collective cheering). We are doubling classes up on two days so we can finish on an earlier date. I argued it would equate to be certified earlier, but I was really trying to clear up the gameday dates. Yes I am evil :D

MattyHelms

First Post
OK - I can't seem to be able to edit the first post, so I am effectively closing the poll.

Where the voting stands right now:
October 25 [ 18 ] 35.29%
November 8 [ 11 ] 21.57%
November 15 [ 22 ] 43.14%

November 15th is looking like the favorite. We'll weigh this and a few other things and make a final announcement tomorrow.

Thanks for all your votes!!!!
Matt

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads