• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Vote for the next Chicago Gameday!!!

When would you like to see the next Chicago Gameday happen?

• October 25

Votes: 18 50.0%
  • November 8

Votes: 11 30.6%
  • November 15

Votes: 24 66.7%

MattyHelms

First Post
Hey, all Chicago ENWorlders!!!

Since I've always said the Gamedays are all about you, I'm going to let all of you vote for exactly when the next one is going to be. Games Plus in Mount Prospect will, of course, be hosting again so you may want to pick a day around a paycheck to make sure you can get some shopping done:)

The potential days are October 25, November 8, and November 15. Let freedom ring and voice your choice!!!!

Thanks,
Matt

8/31 PS - Note that you can vote for more than one day.

Last edited:

rowport

First Post
Senor Helms-

Hey! I voted for 11/8/03. I hope to make it, since the last Game Day was great, but since my baby girl is due to arrive 10/23/03 it will be dicey with my wife...

If I am not there, have a great one! Play a killer Druid again!

October 25th is U of I's homecoming game versus Minnesota, so I shan't be missing that. The 8th could theoretically work, but that's a day that I may be occupied--if I make it into the Illini Union Board's fall musical, that is. So the 15th is the best day possible for me.

I hope I can make it this year...

buzz

Adventurer
I voted 10/28 and 11/8, though 11/15 is do-able; it just happens to fall on one of my regular game nights. :)

Booyah!

Painfully

First Post
November 7-9 are the dates for Rock-Con in Rockford, IL. So, I'm voting for the other two dates.

Please remember you can vote for more than one date in the poll.

For those who might want to visit Rock-Con, I will say that hotel prices are very reasonable in Rockford, and that the convention presents a wide variety of games and dealers. There is also a full resaurant inside the facitlity!

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
i voted for the next available date... i've been missing these things all along, and for once i'm going to try to actually make it. ;)

Pbartender

First Post
October 25th is the only one I could make... I work the other two weekends. And I would love to run this gladitorial contest I've got running around in my head.

Remove ads