The Pumpkin Pie Spice RPG Contest Discussion Thread

How do you feel about pumpkin spice?

• Yes please.

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • No thank you.

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • It's a seasonal treat. Why all the fuss?

Votes: 14 38.9%

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
@CleverNickName : Just a minor thing, but in your voting post, the ordering is slightly different between the poll and the list of contributions - Gradines "Pumpkin spice season" should come last according to the poll, but is listed after "PUMPKINHEAD" in the post collecting the submissions.
Yeah, I know. When I put the poll together, I skipped Gradine's entry somehow (I blame it on sleepiness...it was after midnight, after all). I had to add her entry after the poll had been posted, and it wouldn't let me change the order. Fortunately, nobody had voted yet.

Sorry @Gradine !

I'm sorry, everyone, I'm really sorry.

Would drink that in a heartbeat.

Malort's reputation is overblown in my opinion. It's intensely herbal and dry, but hardly the worst-tasting alcohol. Not in a world where Baijiu exists.

Gradine

The Elephant in the Room (she/her)
One time a friend convinced me to mix Jägermeister with grape soda.

They're not my friend anymore
If the frowny reaction is about my friend; don't worry, as much as I joke, the clauses are not connected, she just moved to a different state and we fell out of touch.

If the frowny reaction was about what I forced myself to consume, well, yeah, it was very very bad. Fortunately (or unfortunately), that mattered a whole lot less at the end of the glass!

Would drink that in a heartbeat.

Malort's reputation is overblown in my opinion. It's intensely herbal and dry, but hardly the worst-tasting alcohol. Not in a world where Baijiu exists.

Malort's reputation is partly due to the fact that it's not just bad, it's weird. I've had bad gin or whisky before that were truly disgusting, but it's an easily identifiable disgusting. Even after having Malort multiple times, I still get a weird "What did I just drink?" reaction.

And if you drink a lot of it... We'll just say that belches can be toxic, and the next morning can be worse.

Remove ads