W2: The Search For Tomas Quinn (Rae Judging)

Corwyn

First Post
hp 6/10

"Yes I do" Pants Aiken as he catches his breath.

"You stay there on the ground and throw away your weapons" he snarls in the goblin tongue.

Solange

First Post
Solange HP: 4/9

Solange checks for injuries on her comrads once she has confirmed the status of the dead and saved who she could.

OOC: Aiken and I took a hit, anyone else? I can do 1 cure light, and 3 cure minors.

OOC2: Wik, depending on when you give XP, I'm very sure I just leveled, how does that work as far as doing it durring the adventure, healing, and spells?

BigB

First Post
ooc: :( oops, wasn't sure what type of action intimidate is.

Cepheus will begin searching the goblins for any hidden items and to remove all potentially dangerous items.

ooc2: if search check needed =6

Wik

First Post
OOC: Solange, I plan on giving out XPs when your characters have some time to rest. There will be an opportunity, but it's not coming up soon. Which sucks for you, I know, because you'll be sitting on your level for a bit. Sorry.

The goblin stares at Aiken nervously, and throws it's curved blade away. It's eyes never leave Aiken, as the creature huddles up into a ball.

When Aiken tries to bind the goblin, it starts to hiss. "If you're going to kill me, KILL ME! None of this 'justice' garbage that you paleskins go crazy about!"

Searching the bodies doesn't entirely turn up much of worth - the goblin leader has a small-sized scimitar that seems very well-made (masterwork!), if one could only scrub out the smell of goblin. As well, the blade is very well-wrought, and rather intimidating in appearance - curved, like the sort of blade one would use to slaughter animals.

In addition, the goblins carry small amounts of coinage - about 30 GP in all, although it's found in numerous denominations, primarily silver.

Finally, a quick search reveals that every goblin is carrying an abundance of strange objects - children's toys, coloured pieces of glass, marbles, cheap gemstones (the type that may fetch 1 GP on the market, if you could find a buyer), bright string, and the likes. One of the goblins carries a pouch filled entirely with metal nails.

Meanwhile, Derris the rogue (very much dead) isn't really carrying anything of worth, except for a gray silk scarf that has black lilies embroidered in a pattern throughout. He also carries a very well-made silver dagger (masterwork) that has a lily engraved at the base of the hilt. Finally, in a pouch at his waist, he carries almost one hundred silver coins.

SOlange is able to bind the wounds of the goblin leader, who begins to breathe raggedly. While it remains to be seen whether or not he will survive the night, he is currently clinging to life.

Curiously, the scarf-seller is nowhere to be seen.

Corwyn

First Post
Aiken looks at the goblin and answers "First you're going to talk then.... Well we'll see what happens after our talk." :]
Turning to the rest "I suggest we move to a less.. conspicuous place for further interrogations"

Wik

First Post
Hm. Any ideas on where you wanna do this interrogation?

The goblin stares at Aiken and grunts. "Talk? Fine, pinkskin. What do you want to know?"

Solange

First Post
OOC: That's fine, figured I'd ask though :)

"The scarf seller's gone. The 'lilies know we've been 'ere," Solange says. "Might be good ta find out why they're workin' with 'em"

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
OOC: Folks, i will be out of town and not any where near a computer from thursday to saturday. That means wednesday will be my last day for a while. Please ghost Pendrake while i am gone...sorry to do this to you all, but work is work when work is scarce.

I c:

Pendrake takes a position at the entrance to the ally way, sheathing his weapon after cleaning the blood off on any cloth of the dead persons/goblins. When the question of where to interrogate the goblin he calls back that he knows not of anywhere to go.

Corwyn

First Post
Not knowing any other place to do this Aiken hopes for the best. "Ok... drag the bodies back here into the ally so they won't be noticed from the street."
Turning back to the Goblin "Well talk little maggot, what are you doing here? what was you'r arengement with Derris?"

ooc anyone have any questions just state them and I'll trancelate them.

Remove ads