• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

W2: The Search For Tomas Quinn (Rae Judging)

Solange

First Post
"There ya are young man!" Solange calls, and angerly begins approaching, concentrating on the young boy. "I've been lookin' all over for ya. Do you know how upset yer mother's been? Every guard in the city's lookin' for ya, 'n now I find ya troublin' these pour souls?"

She looks at the man and smiles, "Thank ya kind sir for catchin' 'im for us. I'm sure he's been right trouble for ya, so we'll just take him off ye're hands. His mom'll tan his hide right proper I tell you."

If the man puts the boy down, Solange will grab him by the ear and drag him back towards the others. "I don't want to hear it boy, ya just wait till we git back with yer mom."

OOC: Solange's diplomacy check. (1d20+5=23).

Corwyn

First Post
hp 8/10

Solange said:
Solange smiles, "Of course."

Solange turns detect magic and light into cure minor wounds and heals Aiken for 2 points of damage.

"I've got one more, but I'm gonna save that just in case."

"That will be just fine" smiles Aiken in return.

Aiken draws his rapier and will use the distraction to stealthily and quietly moves to the side. Hide 1d20+6=23, MS 1d20+6=19

EternalSword

First Post
Auric says, more to himself than to anyone else. I hope this works.

He moves to the side of the alley and waits to see what will happen.

OOC: Delay until Solange's diplomacy fails or suceeds

Wik

First Post
The largest of the thugs drops the boy to the ground and faces Solange, a little slack-jawed and unsure of what to do. The boy, meanwhile, runs a hand through hair that hasn't been cleaned in at least a week, and seems surprised as the men to see Solange. However, he's a bit quicker to act, and he soon after starts running towards Solange and the rest of the group, dashing crazily.

At this, the large man curses loudly and shouts "Get him!", needlessly pointing at the boy. The rogues, with their blades already drawn, get ready to move.

INITIATIVE, folks. All PCs receive a +2 bonus on their initiative check, since they (sort of) surprised the rogues.

Wik

First Post
Pendrake's Initiative (1d20+6=13) (rolled to speed things up, although I forgot to add the +2 on the roll)

Combat Order:
Cepheus
Solange
Pendrake
Aiken
Auric
Hukk
Rogues
Thug

The rogues (and Hukk) are definately surprised by the group showing up. Two of the rogues, in fact, hold their blades loosely, having not truly readied them yet.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads