W2: The Search For Tomas Quinn (Rae Judging)

Corwyn

First Post
"hmmm" mumbles Aiken"I don't think it's a good idea to split us up, the last group I was with split up and one half got ambushed. They baerly made it out alive. Together we would stand a good chance against the blacklilies or whomever but separately we would be easy targets."

Wik

First Post
OOC: If you wish to purchase potions, it's possible, although it will take a bit of time. If the plan is to search for Derris first, that's fine. If you want to split up, also fine.

Purchasing potions (50 GP each) at the local temple of Hyrag or Halina works, although it will take roughly an hour of your time.

What's the plan?

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Rae ArdGaoth said:
Because the Invisible Castle Monster likes the taste of Germans Dutch people.

OOC:

het grote, invisble kasteel is eigenlijk een mimick!

translation:

great, invisble castle is actually a mimick!

Scott DeWar

Ic:

Ist goot to check docks...I the docks know, also the blacklillies, them i haf seen, und faught zem.

Corwyn

First Post
"If we are to find Derris I advise to go now while the trail is fresh. So who is with me ?"says Aiken to the group.

OOC But of course, It's my pet mimic ;)

Scott DeWar

Corwyn said:
"If we are to find Derris I advise to go now while the trail is fresh. So who is with me ?"says Aiken to the group.

Pendrake looks to solange with one eyebrow raised and sais "ist goot, Ja?"

Corwyn said:

figures, a pet mimic at that!

BigB

First Post
Corwyn said:

Yes I suppose you are correct, we should move now and stick together. Cepheus will go with the others in search of Derris.

Remove ads