• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

W3: The Eidolon (Bront Judging)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solange

First Post
"Through out history, people have constantly overlooked what someone had done for them earlier in favor of what they could do for them now. His opinion is short sighted, but not atypical."

Lori look around at the battles raging on around them in the city, "Given the current circumstances, it is hard to blame him for being short sighted."

Patlin

Explorer
T'Ranis shrugs.

"It would be wise to seek healing. If we have none available, our chances of survival are significantly decreased. While I would hate to pass up an opportunity to use my skills, I do dislike acting foolishly. Shall we continue, or attempt to retreat back to the ship? Unless, of course, one of you is a healer?"

Wik

First Post
OOC: If you press on, what is the goal? Or do you intend on wandering through the streets killing every hobgoblin you see?

Patlin

Explorer
T'Ranis is leaning towards going back to the ship, but if the group continues to fight his primary goal will be to obtain information re: the Eidolon.

Velmont

First Post
OOC: Yeah, if we kill every hobgoblin we fall on, I don,t think we will get that much usefull information. We could either go to capture an hobgoblin or return to the ship.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Tondrek waves happily as the men leave. "We go back to shippy ship to look for other ship? To Dargoon and find Genral Azkaban?"

Wik

First Post
So, you want to stage a prisoner capture? Or head to the ship?

Either is fine by me. If you want to do a prisoner capture, just give me a basic plan, and I'll figure out generally how well it'd succeed - in other words, I won't turn it into a full-fledged encounter unless it's necessary.

Velmont

First Post
Suggestion: We find a small group led by an officer, soeone who has more chance to know something. The two psionic try to Suggestion on the leader while the other defend (and not attack) the group. We could tryt to surprise them and have one or two contruct to support at start in case things goes wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads