Warhammer Fantasy 3E

Metus

First Post
Hey everybody. Can anyone tell me if there has been a discussion thread on the reception of WFRP 3E, involving actual gameplay? It's out now, and I was wanting to hear what the ENWorlders think of the system in actual play. I don't have the ability to search, so I can't check myself.

Also, I know there were a few threads with people giving their opinions on the previews of WFRP 3E, but I was hoping to hear experiences with the game itself.

Metus

First Post
Thanks for the link.

Yeah, I've seen the boardgamegeek articles, and I've been lurking on the FFG forums as well. I was just curious as to any experiences our fellow ENWorlders have had in regards to the new system.

Asmor

First Post
I don't have the ability to search, so I can't check myself.

Your main question's been answered already, so I hope you'll forgive me going off topic a bit to impart some valuable wisdom.

You do indeed have the ability to search. Go to google, and use "site:enworld.org" to restrict the google search to this site. For example, a search on site:enworld.org warhammer 3rd edition returns the thread mentioned above and additionally this very thread is the third result!

Remove ads