Kickstarter Warmer in the Winter Zinequest

Gamenomicon

Explorer
98d2f90497e720a5571b9b5772be5061_original.jpg

We are live with the Zinequest kickstarter for the game of Hallmark style holiday romance, Warmer in the Winter!

Warmer in the Winter is a tabletop roleplaying game about finding love in a cozy winter world. It is inspired by Hallmark and Lifetime style holiday romances such as The Spirit of Christmas, Let It Snow, and A Royal Christmas but the system works equally well for romantic dramedies in the vein of Gilmore Girls and Good Witch.

Here you will follow the denizens of a nosy small town, a tight knit group of urban friends, outsiders, and more as they mature, fall in love, strengthen their bonds with each other, and learn the meaning of the season. Enjoy the smell of espresso in the corner coffee shop, revel in the warmth of the fire at the inn down the lane, defend the community park against the plans to pave it over, and stumble over your words in front of the stranger with the sparkling eyes.

00b5e38e75709722618d2ff053afe57f_original.png

Gamenomicon

Explorer
After 1 week we are over 200% funded and have blown through all my currently listed stretch goals!

If you were interested, what possible stretch goals would you want to see on something like $2500? I can't guarantee I can make it happen, but I'm always interested to hear from folks!

Gamenomicon

Explorer
We're down to the wire on our quirky little Hallmark style holiday romance RPG, and I have to thank you all that have pledged already. We're 266% funded and blew through every stretch goal that we had.

But there's still time to join our cozy community. About 24 hours to be exact! Come by and help us finish strong!

Warmer in the Winter on Kickstarter.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases