• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Warriors Of The Coast

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
[sblock=Taviss] Other than the fact that the lizardfolk did not appear to come straight from the beach this morning to the party's location, nothing else from the tracks can be noted... unless Taviss decides to leave the party behind and follow the tracks much further off on his own.

The ring is very beautiful and appears to be of a high value.[/sblock]

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
Khalia said:
"At least you could tell us how long your tribe has been dealing with these people, and how you arrange to meet with them."
Ari said:
"What about arms? What weapons did you see?"
The lizardman begins looking quite tired from all these incessant questions, especially when Khalia begins needing to translate Ari's requests into draconic as well. "I do not know... a few monthsss? I wasss not involved. We go out... keep town busssy. Only went to beach onccce yesterday to ssspeak to a human to get our payment. He had the ssscar, and a large, curved sssword. What elssse do you want? Pleassse... no more." He slumps to his knees and bows his head.

James Heard

Explorer
DM:
[sblock]Sense Motive on Nelson's companions too. They're obviously doling out and searching for loot without including Nelson so he can only assume that they're acting untrustworthy as hell. Anyone else with a grudge against the town that might show up in bardic knowledge with one arm and/or scimitars?[/sblock]
"Kill him if you want, he's no more use to me now," Nelson proclaims, then begins to collect his things for travel again.

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
[sblock=Nelson: ]As far as you can tell, Taviss stripped the three lizardfolk and dropped everything in a pile in camp. Thus far no one has done anything with it, because you and Khalia have been interrogating the prisoner, Ari had been holding and tying him up (then stood guard), Garrick watches the interrogation, and Taviss took off right after dropping all the equipment.

Zan is the only one who seems at all interested in the stuff that was collected (not including Ari's practice swings with the sword), but no one has made any indication they want him to either see what might be magical, nor begin dividing the stuff up.

Basically, all the loot has been ignored to this point.

And you cannot recall anyone with a grudge against Seawell that was missing an arm or had a scar.[/sblock]

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
DEFCON 1 said:
"Pleassse... no more." He slumps to his knees and bows his head.
Ari stands. "Guess that is all we are going to get from it. Unless anyone has anything else for it, we either have to put it out or let it go."

Ari returns to the pile and the quiet changeling, and looks at him pointedly. "Well? You going to do something? We know the sword is magical as are the potions. What about the rest? Its not like I can cast detect magic on these things." He crouches to the chainmail. "Can anyone use this?" He then holds the potions for a moment. "Anyone know enough to id these potions?"

[OOC: It is chainmail and not a chain shirt, right?]

James Heard

Explorer
DEFCON 1 said:
[sblock=Nelson: ]As far as you can tell, Taviss stripped the three lizardfolk and dropped everything in a pile in camp. Thus far no one has done anything with it, because you and Khalia have been interrogating the prisoner, Ari had been holding and tying him up (then stood guard), Garrick watches the interrogation, and Taviss took off right after dropping all the equipment.

Zan is the only one who seems at all interested in the stuff that was collected (not including Ari's practice swings with the sword), but no one has made any indication they want him to either see what might be magical, nor begin dividing the stuff up.

Basically, all the loot has been ignored to this point.

And you cannot recall anyone with a grudge against Seawell that was missing an arm or had a scar.[/sblock]
DM:
[sblock]OOC: Ok, I thought they were putting on the stuff already (chainmail and sword) and Zan already had the wand pretty much in his bag, etc. [/sblock]

Once Nelson collects his stuff, he starts off for the lighthouse again.

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
The lizardman looks on expectedly. "Let me go? Pleassse? I've told you what I know. It's the humansss on the beach. They are the onesss you want, not me!"

Zan stands over the equipment deciding whether to cast a detection spell on the pile, Khalia and Ari look at the lizard trying to decide what to do with him, Taviss has followed the lizard tracks a short ways but hasn't decided whether to stick with the group or follow the tracks any further, Nelson cleans up the campsite and gathers and puts away his bedroll, and Garrick watches on. Decisions must be made about what the group wants to do next before anything can advance further.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Ari glances sourly at the Luttin's impetuousness, but has something else to deal with first. "Zan, if you are not going to identify them now, then we'll do it later!" He then turns to the lady, drawing his dagger. "If we let it go, its going to go to its people. They are already going to be less than pleased about what we did with the rest. Let me take are of it so we can move on to finding Jango, and perhaps the others from the lighthouse."

[OOC: Calling Bront! Calling Bront! ;) Ari will act soon unless stopped so we can move things along. :)]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads