Ways to get hold of War of the Burning Sky

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Why can I buy the PDF of WotBS 4E #2: The Indomitable Fire Forest of Innenotdar from Lulu, but not download it in the Subscribers Content area yet? (WotBS 4E #3: Shelter from the Storm as well for that matter) It sounds more like a marketing decision to make us pay more if we want them before the alloted 2 months are up, not the fact that they simply are not ready yet as the above quote insinuates. Is this correct or am I looking in the wrong place for the newer PDFs?

It's because of the order of events. People who subscribed on RPGNow etc. did so long before and paid more. So they get them before the ENW subscribers. I can't choose not to put them on RPGNow according to that schedule because I have to honour the original subscriptions.

You completely have the choice as to which method of subscription suits you. You can go to RPGNow and subscribe there and get them earlier, or you can subscribe here and get them at the ENW schedule, which is behind the RPGNow one by a few months (but perfectly suitable if you're starting now).

Nobody expects you to do both. It's completely your choice - whichever is best for you. I have no preference as to which you do, and I'm not trying to encourage you to pick one option over the other - buy 'em for $6.99 each early, subscribe at RPGNow for $49.99 in advance, or subscribe here at EN World for $3 per month with a slightly later schedule (but a crapload of other EN World stuff thrown in).

I did need the second adventure before the end of December, so I purchased the $6.99 version from LuLu and the PDF I got was missing the front cover. The cover even showed when I previewed the PDF on their site. This is a very minor gripe, but sucks as I print them out and spiral bind them with a clear cover. Was this intentional?

Hmmm. Lulu shouldn't be selling the PDFs at all - just the softcovers. There's obviously something wrong there. I'll check into it.

In the meantime, drop me an email and I'll fix you up with the correct PDF.

I intend to put the second one up early for ENW subscribers (mid-December) as a sort of Christmas bonus. It's not techncially due until January, but, hey, it's the season of good cheer and all that! :)

HUGELY minor nit-pick, but in the Subscribers Content area, there are keywords applied to the players guide and campaign guide, but not to the actual adventure itself so the filtering doesn't really work. Also, a 4E keyword would be nice.

Good idea. I'll go through the files there and add keywords when I get a spare few minutes.

Lastly, as far as battlemaps go, a lot of idiots like myself struggle at printing huge jpgs and having the squares end up really being 1". With PDF's like the 3.5 battlemaps, its a no brainier, just hit print. Any way we could see PDF battlemaps for the 4e maps?

Do they have to end up exactly 1" as long as they're all the same size? We found that the image versions gave people more flexibility and allowed them to edit them if they wanted to.

I'm absolutely LOVING the adventures and appreciate all the time and effort you guys have put into the product

Thanks!

sfedi

First Post
Even though I'm already subscribed for the entire campaign, it's nice to see the good support you guys give.

Thank you very much.

jsam

First Post
Hi To everyone!!!!!!!11
This might also be a good place to mention that those who purchase the PDF get access to the Fantasy Grounds 2 Virtual

Last edited:

Burchard

First Post
So I've got one of the Rpgnow subscriptions and I see the Paragon book is out and available for purchase. Is that not included with the subscription? Or just the enworld sub?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
So I've got one of the Rpgnow subscriptions and I see the Paragon book is out and available for purchase. Is that not included with the subscription? Or just the enworld sub?

It's supposed to be included. I may well have missed a step when uploading - I'll go double check.

Drazulfel

First Post
I'm loving this series! After joining as a community supporter, I downloaded the 1st five 4E PDF's, and I've spent the past several nights pouring over them. My wife's starting to complain, because I'm staying up too late!

Can't wait to see more! Is #6 due out soon-ish?

Stomphoof

First Post
If I sub now, do I automatically get access to everything already posted (such as 1-5 of the 4E stuff?) or do I have to wait for every 2 months to pass before the next one becomes active?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases