ways to increase BAB other other than leveling

CapnZapp

Legend
I like it. Not only did he perform a high level necromancy (18 years!), he took the effort to dig up an old PDF and copy out a table from it. The suave nonchalance is just the icing on the cake.

I like it. Not only did he perform a high level necromancy (18 years!), he took the effort to dig up an old PDF and copy out a table from it. The suave nonchalance is just the icing on the cake.

I saw a thread resurrection like this yesterday, only 15 years (almost old enough to drive). This thread appears to be old enough to vote. :)

Puggins

Explorer
I mean, you can always necro one intentionally jsut for kicks, but eighteen years might be some kind of record. We're talking 3.0 and a book I bought in Waldenbooks in a mall that's been closed for a decade (the mall, not the bookstore, which got closed long before that). My daughter's a senior in high school and she's younger than this thread. This is awesome!

glass

(he, him)
I didnt read all 6 pages of this but I did find the attached chart in the Epic handbook. Epic Attack Bonus is essentially Epic BAB.
I imagine it is of limited use to the original poster who has presumably moved on, but for posterity EAB explicitly does not grant and extra attacks, which is what the OP was after. Personally, in those rare occasions when I have used 3.P character of above 20th level, I have ruled it as the best 20 levels not the first 20 levels. Which is a change from the ELH, but far from the only one....

BTW, does anyone know why this thread is in the Pathfinder & Starfinder forum and flagged PF1? Pathfinder did not even exist in 2002.

_
glass.

TwoSix

Dirty, realism-hating munchkin powergamer
I mean, you can always necro one intentionally jsut for kicks, but eighteen years might be some kind of record. We're talking 3.0 and a book I bought in Waldenbooks in a mall that's been closed for a decade (the mall, not the bookstore, which got closed long before that). My daughter's a senior in high school and she's younger than this thread. This is awesome!
It's pretty much an untouchable record, since the oldest posts here date back to 2002.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases