WD's "Base of Operations" ICC

Rhun

First Post
OOC: We're still waiting on Rowan to act in this round.

OOC: I'm waiting for Walking Dad to look up web and post...it looks like that will be tomorrow. Once I know exact positioning and whether or not the manticore is slowed down, I'll get a new post up for Rowan.

Rhun

First Post
Rowan steps into the undergrowth, and incants the words to a magic missile spell. The bluish-white bolts streak from the halfling wizard's hand, blasting into the hobgoblin standing near Collan.

AC14, HP 28/28

Move to J21, cast Magic Missile vrs "H" is J19, damage: 9 points

[sblock=Spells Per Day/Known]
Spells Known:
Level 0 – 6 (Acid Splash), Detect Magic, Read Magic, Daze, Ghost Sound, Mage Hand, Light
Level 1 – 4 (Mage Armor), Grease, Summon Monster I, Color Spray, Magic Missile
Level 2 - 2 (web), Summon Monster 2, Glitterdust

Spells Per Day:
Level 0 – 6
Level 1 – 7 6
Level 2 - 5 4
[/sblock]

Bihlbo

Explorer
Collan, elf cleric 5, hp 24/24, AC 16, F 15 / R 14 / W 18, Spells 0 to 3: 6/3/4/3

(Note: assuming the hobgoblin doesn't do something extraordinary)

Collan draws his bow as he withdraws and casts a spell on the Minotaur, causing him to be bathed in shadow. "May Pelor's eye withdraw!"

OOC: Collan moves to E22, drawing his weapon, and casts Doom on the minotaur. Roll: 1d20+5 (+1 from bless)=18 vs. Will. If it hits, the beast is shaken (–2 penalty on attack rolls, saving throws, skill checks, and ability checks) for 5 minutes. (An Intimidate check might then frighten the minotaur, hint hint).

Remove ads