• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

WD's "Base of Operations" ICC

Rhun

First Post
OOC: We're still waiting on Rowan to act in this round.

OOC: I'm waiting for Walking Dad to look up web and post...it looks like that will be tomorrow. Once I know exact positioning and whether or not the manticore is slowed down, I'll get a new post up for Rowan.

Rhun

First Post
Rowan steps into the undergrowth, and incants the words to a magic missile spell. The bluish-white bolts streak from the halfling wizard's hand, blasting into the hobgoblin standing near Collan.

AC14, HP 28/28

Move to J21, cast Magic Missile vrs "H" is J19, damage: 9 points

[sblock=Spells Per Day/Known]
Spells Known:
Level 0 – 6 (Acid Splash), Detect Magic, Read Magic, Daze, Ghost Sound, Mage Hand, Light
Level 1 – 4 (Mage Armor), Grease, Summon Monster I, Color Spray, Magic Missile
Level 2 - 2 (web), Summon Monster 2, Glitterdust

Spells Per Day:
Level 0 – 6
Level 1 – 7 6
Level 2 - 5 4
[/sblock]

Bihlbo

Explorer
Collan, elf cleric 5, hp 24/24, AC 16, F 15 / R 14 / W 18, Spells 0 to 3: 6/3/4/3

(Note: assuming the hobgoblin doesn't do something extraordinary)

Collan draws his bow as he withdraws and casts a spell on the Minotaur, causing him to be bathed in shadow. "May Pelor's eye withdraw!"

OOC: Collan moves to E22, drawing his weapon, and casts Doom on the minotaur. Roll: 1d20+5 (+1 from bless)=18 vs. Will. If it hits, the beast is shaken (–2 penalty on attack rolls, saving throws, skill checks, and ability checks) for 5 minutes. (An Intimidate check might then frighten the minotaur, hint hint).

Remove ads