We were like gods once... BIG UPDATE Friday Nov 5!

Gideon

First Post
Just read throught this story and I must admit it is awesome. I have recently been playing M&M superhero games and it is really interesting to see how another system works. I haven't made it through all of Band of Brothers but so far it has been been amazing. I think I'll have to push through the rest of the HBO series soon.

ledded

Herder of monkies
Gideon said:
Just read throught this story and I must admit it is awesome. I have recently been playing M&M superhero games and it is really interesting to see how another system works. I haven't made it through all of Band of Brothers but so far it has been been amazing. I think I'll have to push through the rest of the HBO series soon.

Wow, I didnt expect to pick up any new readers considering how infrequently I update, but welcome nonetheless. I've heard from lots of folks that M&M is a great game, and I'd love to try it one day, but our group had an easier time digesting something that was d20 while still emulating the genre admirably and fitting seamlessly with d20 Modern.

On an update related note, I did sit down and do some writing for the first time in a while last night (having no time at work to get anything done but, well, work :) ) so there *will* be an update sometime sooner or later. May be later than sooner, but it's getting some work done on it.

Mortepierre

First Post
ledded said:
Work work work.

All work and no play makes ledded a very... unpopular writer :)

You and me both, man!

Still, after a two months hiatus, I took the time and my next update is about ready (it was either that or watch Pogre start crying :p ). So, I am bumping this baby. Maybe seeing it back on page 1 will inspire you to do the same ;)

BUMP

Peterson

First Post
Mortepierre said:
<walks through cobwebs>

Hello? Anybody home?

<blows the dust off>

<coughs>

This needs a fresh update, methink ;)

Won't happen too soon, I assure you. I have it on good authority that the writer of this tale is on vacation.

I think it's the kind that involves orderlies and white jackets that let you hug yourself.

Peterson

ledded

Herder of monkies
Peterson said:
Won't happen too soon, I assure you. I have it on good authority that the writer of this tale is on vacation.

I think it's the kind that involves orderlies and white jackets that let you hug yourself.

Peterson

Heh.

Thanks Peterson. Always trust you to get to the heart of the matter, as it were. :)

Back from my sojourn to the Redneck Riviera (Florida-Alabama panhandle beaches for those of ya'll who ain't in the know), and actually did take the time to dust off my old writing pad and work on the long dormant update for this story hour while avoiding sharks and staring at drunken cheerleader convention groups, though I do wish I would have had Orderlies as then I could have had someone else to walk down that hot beach to Pineapple Willie's to get me my Fat Tuesday Frozen Margeritas. I'd like to get a few more updates in before we start this new Sci-Fi campaign that we have coming up, as I'm a bit excited to do a little SH writing in that if I can. Plus, we're not that far from where we left off of this one, and some pretty fun stuff happened in the latter issues of this comic (including an episode of high-flying dogfight derring-do, or if not exactly derring-do, at least a good bit of screaming and aerial destruction).

Thanks for the continued bumps folks, I know I've been a bit distracted since I last updated but I'll try to get those last few updates in sometime soon.

Last edited:

Remove ads