Weapon Special Abilities and some other questions

comareddin

First Post
Is there a weapon special ability that adds extra damage to arcane magic using creatures just like holy adds extra damage to evil creatures?

Is there a weapon that deals some psionic power point damage per hit?

I think I saw somewhere a ranged weapon ability, or maybe just arrows that added extra damage per protection active on the user? Is there such a thing? Is it official?

When you use quick draw in conjunction with sleight of hand, what are the things that you can do? (Like denying dex bonus)

What magic items (wondrous etc...) would you recommend to a rogue in Menzoberranzan, given he has some money to spend, but not tons? (Rolling for UMD at +15)

Com

FireLance

Legend
comareddin said:
Is there a weapon special ability that adds extra damage to arcane magic using creatures just like holy adds extra damage to evil creatures?
Sounds like the Magebane property, from Complete Arcane (I think).
Is there a weapon that deals some psionic power point damage per hit?
Sounds like the Mindcrusher property, from the Expanded Psionics Handbook, or just check the Psionics SRD.
I think I saw somewhere a ranged weapon ability, or maybe just arrows that added extra damage per protection active on the user? Is there such a thing? Is it official?
I don't recall anything along those lines.
When you use quick draw in conjunction with sleight of hand, what are the things that you can do? (Like denying dex bonus)
Quick Draw allows you to draw a hidden weapon with a move action instead of a standard action. You might also want to check out the Flick of the Wrist feat from Complete Warrior which makes your opponent flat-footed if you draw a light weapon and attack with it in the same round.

Infiniti2000

First Post
comareddin said:
That sounds like the spell reciprocal gyre. I don't recall a weapon ability though.

comareddin said:
What magic items (wondrous etc...) would you recommend to a rogue in Menzoberranzan, given he has some money to spend, but not tons? (Rolling for UMD at +15)
Anything that makes you invisible or look like a drow is a must-have. :)

Remove ads