• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D General Welcome Thread

InspetorG

Villager
Hello

Long time RPG player. Played AD&D 2E 'back in the day'.
May jump into 5E...looks promising.

RPGs under my belt: D&D, AD&D, D&D 3.5E, RIFTS, Vampire M/R, Shadowrun, and.... im too old to remember, lol.

QuaestioDrconis

First Post
Greetings, ENWorld!

Fond of 3.5 and 5th. Not played for that long, relatively speaking, but I know what I'm doing (mostly)

Family's got history of playing, definitely as far back as AD&D 2nd Ed (got my uncles old DM guide for that edition), possibly earlier, so I feel like it's in my blood.

Vulryn

First Post
Hello guys! Fairly new to the game, but I'm eager to soak up all the Information this Forum grants me to become a worthy adventurer :cool:

Casanovious

First Post
Hello. I go by Casanovious, an old Everquest enchanter character that I leveled in the early 2000's. Played AD&D from 1978-2000 once per week. Was the DM every other week starting in 1982 so our DM could get to play. Switched to 3 but only played off and on until 2005 because we found those rules tedious and too time consuming for the DM's. We stopped playing in 2005. We restarted in early 2017, adapting to 5e rules. So far, its been a lot of work because it takes me 2-4 hours preparation for each hour of play.

morrit17

First Post
Hello. My name it Tyson. I have been playing DnD and other pen and paper games for over 20 years. My wife and I also have future plans to open our own game shop. I am interested in finding other players in my area. I have introduced DnD to many teenagers who have gone on to run long term campaigns. I have taught so many and know that every single time I play/dm I learn something new. My favorite part of RPG's is that you can have all ages play and everyone has an amazing time. I have recently found EN World and have been amazed at the amount of content this page offers.

AshyEX

First Post
Hey just joined, looking to find a D&D 5e game. Never been the type of person to get involved in forums so probably won't post much, may try to get more involved.

Abhi5_5

First Post
Hello everyone! I am new here and EN World RPG is my go-to site when I try to find more news and keep myself updated regarding roleplaying games. For this I am really grateful for all the admins and Morrus for managing this awesome site.

Remove ads