• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D General Welcome Thread

Whiskey Randal

First Post
Hey hey,

Another noob for you all. I work with youth who enjoy gaming (MTG) and are now wanting to D&D. Just trying to learn what I can primarily to increase the quality of gaming for my whole group, but also for myself.

MooreVol

Explorer
Hi! I'm MooreVol. I played a little D&D (and Rifts, Deadlands, Star Wars, & White Wolf) in high school, though I suspect we played badly. I've got pretty solid nerd cred thanks to comic books (Spiderman, X-Men, Justice League, the big hitters from Marvel/DC), Science Fiction (Dune, Larry Niven, Scalzi, The Expanse, etc.), Fantasy (Abercrombie, Jordan, Martin, Malazan, many more), board games (Mage Wars, The Resistance, Diplomacy, King of Tokyo, Dead of Winter, Arcadia Quest, many more), and even a few video games. Now I'm getting back into Dungeons and Dragons and really enjoying it.

ThakTheManApe

First Post
Hello. I'm reasonably new to D&D(and RPG's in general), been playing for six months now or so. I occasionally browse the forums when I'm trying to find answers to a question.

nunomeskita

First Post
Hi everyone! I picked up Dnd recently and I am currently still going through the core books of the 3.5 but being playing a lot with my Fiancee (with my Dming) and we both love Dnd and I really just want to learn more about it!

Quickleaf

Legend
[MENTION=6873425]nunomeskita[/MENTION] Cheers! And welcome to ENWorld :) Lots of great people on this forum who also happened to be very experienced and savvy about DMing. Hope you make some good memories and good connections.

CydKnight

Explorer
Hello all! I am a former AD&D player in my youth who in the last 5 months began playing heavily with the 5E rules. I am basically a PC who has become a DM out of necessity and in doing so have come to appreciate being a DM.

dragonsabin

First Post
Hello one and all. I am not new to D&d, nor Playing by Post(pbp), and I look forward to starting a new 5E character as soon as a game would allow me! I started playing in 4e and went backwards trough 3.5 and Pathfinder. When 5e came out I tried it and fell in love. I have DM'd a few times in an established irl game but never online. Lets Make Some Magic!

Remove ads