D&D General Welcome Thread

PocketGeek

First Post
Hi Everyone!

Pocketgeek here! Im based in the UK.

Im looking forward to meeting some people and telling you all about my awesome gaming community I am apart off on discord!

HighLevelGames

Explorer
Hi I'm Josh,

I'm the administrator of the Inclusive Gaming Network on Facebook, the owner of Reach-Out Roleplaying Games, and the Blog Manager at High Level Games.

dlw2112

First Post
Greetings and Salutations! I am a gamer of old but life became hectic and so I had to take some time away. However, life has now stabilized and I am wanting to rejoin the fray! I live in the Atlanta, GA area (Kennesaw to be exact!) and would very much like to join a game that is close by.

I played MERP way back when, but have also played D&D, Pathfinder and RMC.

Regards,

David

Thatonehalfling

First Post
My name is Dakota. I signed up for this site because i don't really have a community of people that i can talk to and share RPG ideas with. I have 1 o 2 friends that are as into it as i am, but the more the merrier.
I'm a 19 year old male from the United States and am currently DMing 2 Games. One of which is a west marches campaign.
I'm kinda bad at intro's but i hope to enjoy my stay on this forum.

rolistespod

Host of The Rolistes Podcast
Hello everybody,

I go by the alias of Kalum which is the name I use to produce my show The Rolistes Podcast.
https://rolistespod.com/

I am a Walloon (first language French) who adopted London as his home.

My experience with tabletop RPG tends towards games from around the 90s from Star Wars WEG, Legends of the 5 Rings (1st ed remains my favourite), Star Trek LUG, Vampire The Masquerade and several French games including Nightprowler and Nephilim.

Different podcasts have raised my interest in more recent games but I still have to run them: Satanic Panic, Noir World, All Outta Bubblegum...

I'm currently running a D&D 4e campaign and I am about to co-GM a Star Wars D6 campaign.

My show is about roleplayers from London and elsewhere, no matter if they are people who played once or a thousand times, it's also about highlighting French games, and covers sometimes a variety of subjects (food, James Bond, Star Wars, comedy or YA writing...) through the lense of the hobby.

Finally the show is a proud member of The RPG Academy Network.

Cheers

:D

Jubles

First Post
Hi everyone, my name is Paul and I've been lurking on these boards for many months now and finally decided to sign up. I DM a live group in a campaign that started from a few merged versions of LMoP into HoTDQ and early into Rise of Tiamat before it went off the rails. As of writing this the group is level 12 and in the Faewild hunting down a fairy tale before going back to the material plane to begin work restoring the risen Tiamat's draconic apocalypse. I'm also a player in a Roll20 Storm King's Thunder campaign.

I'm looking forward to contributing to the colorful discussions and continue to learn of other's techniques and experiences.

Remove ads