D&D General Welcome Thread

Egonz88

Villager
Hi everyone! Long time lurker, first time joiner. I love the WOIN system and thought I’d help with proofreading.

O.L.D. Page 129 - Lifting a heavy rock LOG carrying (example tasks bar, lifting is tied to Logic)

MrsTagger

First Post
Hi everyone! I got back into D&D last year after a break of 30 years, and I’m currently DMing three different campaigns, and playing a fourth. I’m addicted to random generators. For loot, encounters, everything...

Gulix

First Post
Hi there !
I'm Gulix, from France. I'm a gamer and game designer. I play all kinds of game, but always love a good story.
I co-organize a local convention and participate in french conventions around my hometown.

flashmc

First Post
Thank you for letting me join. I am back to playing D&D after almost 30 years off. I've been reading all the books for the last few years and just started in a campaign about six months ago. I'm hoping to work my way up to DM'ing for some friends in the next year.

delph

Explorer
Hello, gamers. I'm from the Czech Republic. I play DnD 5e for 3 years and have a little dip in WH40k. And before these experiences, I played local RPG based on first DnD and ADnD for 15 years :D

dostami

First Post
Hi all, I am a long time ad&d player and DM, came here due to your character sheets, so I thought I would join. I play with friends online all the time and love the game.

Remove ads