We're Not in Kansas Any More [Full]

Glognar Beldin

First Post
Can you send me an email so I have your correct email..

or repost it here

I had it done a few days ago

edit: just sent you a test email from tazdog dot com domain

Last edited:

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Glognar: I just responded to your test message. I think I did pretty good on it considering I didn't have time to study. :D

Last edited:

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Character-wise, I now have:

Isaac Stevens, Smart Hero
Dustin Jones, Tough Hero
April Jensen, Charismatic Hero
Dr. Havisham Grey, Dedicated Hero

The game is officially started. Check here.

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
The four players that I have characters for have already put up their initial posts. I'm going to hold off on updating the game until Wednesday or Thursday of this week at the latest. Those of you who are still working on characters for me need to have them done by then, please. Once this particular ship sails, it's hard to get back onboard.

hafrogman

Adventurer
Tonguez said:
(ooc * hope you don't mind me sending my kids to John Adams :)...)

It's fine with me as long as Mark doesn't mind. . . and as long as your kids aren't the ones slashing my dang tires. Miserable little hooligans!

Mista Collins

First Post
I'd love to get into a d20 Modern game. If the said people don't have their characters posted by Wednesday is there any chance of me filling the gap? I'll have both a FAST and STRONG prepared just in case you say yes.

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Mista Collins said:
I'd love to get into a d20 Modern game. If the said people don't have their characters posted by Wednesday is there any chance of me filling the gap? I'll have both a FAST and STRONG prepared just in case you say yes.

Works for me. I just found out I'm babysitting a niece and/or nephew or two this Wednesday, so let's make the deadline Thursday. :D

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Yellow Sign said:
I have my guy half finished. Sorry for the delay. My oldest son had his tonsils out Monday so that has kept me pretty busy.

Quite understandable. If it's a choice between getting the character done and to me by tomorrow or posting in the game thread, choose the latter. I'd rather have you in the game and then hammer out character details than vice versa.

Mista Collins, get that Fast Hero ready. I've not heard from ASuperHero.

Remove ads