Weresnake: Where is it?

Iron_Chef

First Post
I know I saw a were-snake in some 3e book; can somebody tell me where to find it? Thanks. BTW: I found a 2e version of were-king cobras and were-anancondas in the kargatane's book of secrets, but I need a 3rd edition or newer version.

Last edited:

demiurge1138

Inventor of Super-Toast
I do not recall any were-snake in any WoTC product. If it was published, it was probably a 3rd party. Also, in 3.5, the lycanthrope template can be applied to any animal; if you have the MM 3.5, you can make several flavors of weresnake (each viper size, constricter, giant constricter) with a little work.

Demiurge out.

FireLance

Legend
I remember there was a weresnake in the Ravenloft sourcebook Children of the Night: Lycanthropes (or something like that). It was one of the last sourcebooks produced for 2e, so you might have thought it was a 3e book.

Jhaelen

First Post
Given that lycanthrope was a template in D&D 3e it's rather simple to create all kinds of weresnakes. I did so myself in my 3e campaign to create a 'naga' npc race.

Weresepernt, in "The Serpent Kingdoms" sourcebook for Forgotten Realms.

82339.jpg

Casimir Liber

Adventurer
Personally offended that no-one got round to converting my 1e weresnake published in WD30 in 1981...oh the narcissistic injury...sometimes if you want something done, you just gotta roll up yer sleeves and do it yerself.... :LOL:

Remove ads