• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What 4e products have you purchased?

What 4e Products have you purchased?

• 4e PHB

Votes: 130 50.8%
  • 4e DMG

Votes: 105 41.0%
  • 4e MM

Votes: 106 41.4%
  • 4e 3 core rulebooks gift set

Votes: 131 51.2%
  • FR Campaign Guide

Votes: 88 34.4%
  • FR Players Guide

Votes: 94 36.7%
  • Adventurer's Vault

Votes: 124 48.4%
  • DM screen

Votes: 95 37.1%
  • DU1 Dungeon Tiles

Votes: 58 22.7%
  • 4e Character Sheets

Votes: 28 10.9%
  • 4e Premium Dice

Votes: 6 2.3%
  • Against the Giants boosters

Votes: 71 27.7%
  • Other (Please explain below)

Votes: 77 30.1%

Ethalias

First Post
Core giftset, first two adventures, and the preview books. I'll pick up the Adventurer's Vault come payday, and maybe Pyramid, but I want to have a look at the FR stuff and assess for plunder value because I have no plans to run a Realms game atm. Very happy with everything so far. :)

Ethalias

Holy Bovine

First Post
This poll is worthless when it comes to seeing who has bought the core books.

Apparently 48% of people bought the core gift set, 45% bought the Monster Manual, and 53% bought the PHB. That's an interesting overlap. From 53% to 101% might actually have bought the PHB as a result!

Well since I bought both the gift set and an extra PHB that might be accurate. Some might have bought both the gift set and extra copies of other books.

Where do get that one? I could really use it - I'm totally whipped.

Terry Pratchett made the same joke once, where there was a confusion between a book on Martial Arts and a book on Marital Arts

I, for one, would like to buy both, actually

edit: Oh, right... back on topic

I promised myself that I would not buy any splatbooks for this edition. Since new races and classes would be in the annual PHBs I told myself that it would be enough to buy the three core rules for each year, with some official or third party adventures.

Nowadays, of course, I am lusting after Adventurers Vault, Martial Power and the new Manual of the Planes, so i find that my resolve is faltering...

Last edited:

Yanomahir

First Post
I bought 2 PHBs and the 3 core gift set. I've introduced some friends to the game, and bought the extra PHBs so that there would be plenty to go around the table. That said, I expected them to buy one at some point, which two have.

Also picked up KotSF, which was kinda neat for me, as I was feeling lazy and uninformed at the start of 4E. I've bought most of the stuff on the poll, including the very tasty Vault and FRPG (for the crunch only), but skipped the FRCS; I'm an Eberron guy at heart.

Here's hoping that Eberron turns out ok.

Mephistopheles

First Post
None right now, but I do expect to pick up the core set at some point. I've just joined a new group that is playing 4E so I do need them now but I'm still holding out a while to get a later printing that will incorporate the first few waves of errata.

Lanefan

Victoria Rules
Nobody's mentioned the previews yet...I picked up Worlds and Monsters, and also have H1 and H2 that aren't on the list.

From the list, PHB, DMG, and some mini's are all I'm at so far.

Lanefan

pukunui

Legend
I purchased the core rulebooks gift set. I also purchased an extra copy of the PHB. I got the DM screen not so long ago (and the fact that it needs errata aside, I'm very happy with it). My copies of Adventurer's Vault and the FR Player's Guide are in the mail right now. I also have bought all three adventures put out so far: H1: Keep on the Shadowfell, H2: Thunderspire Labyrinth and H3: Pyramid of Shadows.

I also bought the two preview books back in the day.

Oh, and I've bought some minis as well - if I can count them.

For the record, I am planning on buying pretty much every future 4e product as well.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads