Zardnaar

Legend
Kiwi big breakfast. It was big.
IMG_20221112_093115.jpg

Washed down with a flat white coffee.

IMG_20221112_094648.jpg

Zardnaar

Legend
We have Subway here but American style subs and NYC type sandwiches never really caught on
Instead we go to local bakery, cafe or whatever.

IMG_20221126_094104.jpg
Sandwiches, filled rolls etc.

IMG_20221126_094119.jpg

Cream donuts, chocolate eclairs etc. Big round pink thing on the right is a Boston bun.

Bought punch there.

IMG_20221126_094849.jpg

Chicken dagwood sandwich, puhoi valley chocolate milk (me afe with real chocolate), cinnamon scroll.

Breakfast sandwich
IMG_20221126_092610.jpg

No bread everything was between the hash browns.

If you allow me, I suggest this iconic plane of the Spanish gastronomy.

The gazpacho is a cold soup what tastes as tomate salad. The (Spanish) ham is optional.

And two dessert recipes. Perfect to be served this Christmas.

MOCHA MARIE BISCUIT CAKE​

Cookies filled with flan​

Last edited:

Mad_Jack

Legend
Made a big pot of my famous "whatever soup" last night.
Reasonably standard, as I didn't have anything wild to throw in.
Had two pounds of hamburger, but didn't seem like quite enough meat, so I thawed out a package of smoked cocktail sausages and threw them in as well. Left a lot of the grease in it. Carrots, taters, corn, onions, French cut string beans, peas, onions and some shredded kale.
Ended up having to boil it in two separate pots because there was too much stuff and not enough water or room for it to boil, then spooned all the solid stuff back into the first pot.
Tastes pretty good, and there's enough that I'll have to freeze half of it so it doesn't go bad before I can finish eating it.

Zardnaar

Legend
IMG_20221129_181643.jpg

Last night's grilled chicken burger. Had brie cheese and some sort of fruit sauce in it. Wasn't really me it was disappointing but was ok at least. Just ordered the wrong thing.

IMG_20221129_175802_1.jpg

And the garlic bread. Was more herbed than garlic see previous burger comments.

niklinna

satisfied?
For breakfast I had oatmeal & buckwheat groats with blueberry jam and maple yogurt. Then I ate an apple a little later. Gonna make a miso-curry veggie stew for the big meal.

Remove ads