What are you running right now?

Who here is running a campaign (or playing in a campaign) right now? How many are involved in multip

• I'm running a D&D campaign right now.

Votes: 52 51.5%
  • I'm playing in a D&D campaign right now.

Votes: 32 31.7%
  • I'm running a Pathfinder campaign right now.

Votes: 9 8.9%
  • I'm playing in a Pathfinder campaign right now.

Votes: 8 7.9%
  • I'm running a Call of Cthulhu campaign right now.

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • I'm playing in a Call of Cthulhu campaign right now.

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • I'm running a different campaign right now (DCC; OSR; Shadowrun; Cyberpunk; etc.)

Votes: 38 37.6%
  • I'm playing in a different campaign right now (DCC; OSR; Shadowrun; Cyberpunk; etc.)

Votes: 36 35.6%

pogre

Legend
Running D&D 5e - usually spur of the moment - we played twice last week.

Running a weekly WFRP game - The Enemy Within campaign.

billd91

Not your screen monkey (he/him)
I'm running Return to the Keep on the Borderlands converted to 5e for my kids and their friends. That will lead into Princes of the Apocalypse.
I'm also running Age of Worms converted to 5e for a long-standing gaming group (which also includes some of our kids).
And I'm playing in a 5e home-brew campaign centered around secretive dragons and their factions.
Each game meets biweekly so the burden of all this gaming isn't too heavy to bear and still get the stuff done that needs to get done.

Still running Blades in the Dark on and off. My Nameless Vagabonds crew has expanded to 5 players, has reached Tier 2 after 30+ sessions, and has handed the Empire its worst military defeat in its history by leaking plans of a naval invasion to its enemies. We even played a side-session of Fire Ships at Midnight by Tyler Lominack, the 3-player RPG about the leaders of the Spanish Armada trying to avoid taking the blame for military disaster, except it was re-skinned to fit the Leviathan Hunter/Imperial Navy expedition getting ambushed in Tycheros. My players relished in playing the campaign villains trying to slime their way out of catastrophe.

glass

(he, him)
Running Rise of the Runelords and playing Shattered Star, both PF1 and both online for the time being. RotRL is on the final straight, and after that I am going to run some homebrew mini-campaigns (PF2, then Mythras, then something sci-fi) before we dive in to something else long term.

_
glass.

PabloM

Adventurer
Oh, this is fun!

I´m running a D&D 5e Dragonlance campaign, which is coming to an end after three years (!)

Also I´m running a Burning Wheel game in a homebrew world.

Both games are weekly, so it's quite a challenge to change your game and setting mindset every three days.

dogoftheunderworld

Adventurer
Supporter
I'm actually playing more consistently now with Virtual :) Running one game for my family (mostly in person, with my son & his new wife out of state via Zoom). Playing another with Roll20 & Zoom. One or the other almost every week.

Dr Magister

Explorer
I'm running a weekly D&D 5e campaign in a homebrew world. I'm also running the 'An Ambassador's Tales' campaign for Flashing Blades, but using Everywhen, but that's currently on pause while other people run games (I'm playing in a 4e WFRP Enemt Within game).

TwoSix

Dirty, realism-hating munchkin powergamer
Running 2 5e games.
Playing in 1 5e game.
Playing in a OSR/5e mashup kind of game.
Playing in a MORK BORG game.
Trying to pull together some playtest sessions of Shadow of the Weird Wizard, but tough to find time in the schedule.

Remove ads