• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What are your favorite games?

Brandegoris

First Post
The Last of Us
Dishonored1 & 2
Assassins Creed : Black Flag
Skyrim
Fallout 4

And I like Planetside 2 for some reason even if I DO recognize that's it is not really that great! :)

SunGold

First Post
Dragon Age (esp. DA2 - bite me, haters!).

Haha, I feel you on this, but I'll admit that I hated it right up until I didn't. It was just such an upheaval of expectations that you reeeaaallllly had to give it some time to warm up to it. But I eventually did, enough that I still occasionally use The Hanged Man's theme as my ringtone. :)

Anyway, my favorite game in recent memory is Abzû. Weird, chill, beautiful little game.

[video=youtube;bpvHqAsNVH0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpvHqAsNVH0[/video]

dicemistress

First Post
Dragon Age: Inquisition, Skyrim, and some casual WoW on the computer. Going more old school, SimCity (like SimCity 2000 version), and some of the old PopCap games such as Bejeweled.

RPG - HERO system, WOIN.
Computer - Rock Band 4, Lego Dimensions, Diablo 3
Card/board - Pathfinder Adventure card game, LOTR living card game, Sentinels of the Multiverse.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
RPG: HERO
Computer: don't know that I have a favorite among all the arcade & computer games I've played. I mean, many come to mind, but none is clearly the winner.
Card/Board: M:tG
Sports (play): soccer, volleyball, bowling
Sports (watch): hockey, NFL football

Remove ads