• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What are your favorite games?

Kaiverta

First Post
Final Fantasy series! Namely FF8 and FF15. I also love The Witcher 3 (haven't finished that yet due to art commission workload).

I also like the Tales series. :)

EmberGod

First Post
I like small flash games. I think such games are not annoying and it's aways relaxing to play them. My favorite are Sling, Red ball and Cake Master

Last edited:

aramis erak

Legend
It's interesting to know what games do visitors of this forum like except those that are already in hot topics :D
I'm sure you have more of favorite ones
So what about you? :)

The Civ line, esp. Civ II Gold and Civ V.
The Zelda series - esp. Windwaker and Skyward Sword, also the Oracles pair.
That game passed off as a zelda game but which really isn't, ... Breath of the Wild... Great game. Lousy Zelda.
Lego games - loved just about all of them.

Ryujin

Legend
I like playing mind games. Think about it.

RPG-IRL

I've got friends who do VO work, but I don't play computer/console games. I think that the last comp game that i played was "Pool of Radiance" by SSI. I'm pretty much just a RPG guy; mostly Pathfinder, D&D 2, 3, 3.5, 4, some Savage Worlds these days, though I've played dozens of them. I'd like to try out the newer Star Trek RPG and am hoping to get a comedy-horror campaign going, some time, using Dead Gentlemen's "Demon Hunters" Fate Core based game.

EmberGod

First Post
I am a fan of escape room games. But they are much better in real life. When I was in LA I visited The Quest Factory rooms . I visited 2 rooms Clinic and The Laboratory of Lost Species. Had a great time, it was fun and I'll definitely try Queen Anne's Revenge room next time.

Last edited:

Anna Kosten

First Post
Outdoor game: Volleyball. Board game: Innovation. I suppose that’s a card game, actually. Computer game: hm… Civ 5 perhaps? Really love watching video play-throughs of new/indie games to see all the innovations in UI and first-run user experience coming out of the gaming industry.

Remove ads