EN World What do you like about the new site?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I have my own thoughts about what I like about this software, but I'm curious about what features (as opposed to the general speed, which is more related ot the more powerful server) you like most now you've had chance to look around a bit?

(lets keep this to a positove thread -- there's plenty of space for bug reports and complaints elsewhere!) :)

MNblockhead

A Title Much Cooler Than Anything on the Old Site
So far, I find the interface much cleaner and easier to read, at least on my laptop, have not tested on my iPhone X yet.

I like the additional reaction options, though I miss the accumulated XP from the older system. Being able to level-up and earn 1e-like titles was a fun bit of flavor.

Pages load a lot faster and everything seems more responsive, especially when liking a post.

Not having to wait after liking a post before you are able to like another post. But I have been running into an issue where if a like a post soon after liking a prior post, I'm unable to select from the pop-up categories of like for the subsequent post. A generic like will register but not a love, laugh, etc.

Search is cleaner, easier to use, and MUCH faster.

So far I've not come across any functionality that I miss and overall the site is much more pleasant to read, navigate, and search. Overall a big improvement. Just miss the old XP and titles.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
That it now comes up as "Connection is secure" in Google Chrome incognito. And the speed; it is way faster.

Morrus, one issue. I cannot edit my closed/locked thread in my World of Kulan forum. I know it's archived now, but I still use it for my PbP games and my rpg collection list. If you can, whenever you can. If not, so be it.

Last edited:

Remove ads