D&D 5E What do you want to see in Monster Manual Expanded IV?

mamba

Legend
1. Dragons - I'll wait until Fizban's and then see what dragons are left. I'm also eyeing Landwyrms, Linnorms, Ratelyr, and the Yellow Dragons.

2. Legendary Giants/Humanoids - I'll avoid using any of the humanoids and giants that have appeared in MME3 so this means I'll most likely be covering the following this time around:
  • drow
  • duergar
  • fomorian
  • genasi
  • grimlock
  • koalinth
  • lizardfolk
  • myconid
  • ogre
  • troglodyte
  • troll
I'll be exploring the fringe giants too (death, fog, sand, sea, jungle, etc.).

3. More High CR - I can't promise anything yet but I'll definitely try to work on adding more CR 21+ creatures.
This list would make it a definite buy for me.

Is there some date for this ?

Tod

Villager
I would love to see the rare dragons like yellow, orange, pink, mercury, steel, and song. Plus more crazy planar threats as well.

Nixlord

DM's Guild Author
Publisher
I would love to see the rare dragons like yellow, orange, pink, mercury, steel, and song. Plus more crazy planar threats as well.

Yellow, mercury, steel, and song dragons are definitely possible. Not sure about orange and pink though unless I create them from scratch. ;)

As for planar threats, we'll have to see. There's some new official content coming out soon that will have a lot of new creatures. Spelljammer and Journeys through the Radiant Citadel might have enough to sate you.

You might also want to check my Patreon (see signature) which launches this May, as there will be a lot of new creatures and possibly some new dragon-like monsters.

Tod

Villager
Yellow, mercury, steel, and song dragons are definitely possible. Not sure about orange and pink though unless I create them from scratch. ;)

As for planar threats, we'll have to see. There's some new official content coming out soon that will have a lot of new creatures. Spelljammer and Journeys through the Radiant Citadel might have enough to sate you.

You might also want to check my Patreon (see signature) which launches this May, as there will be a lot of new creatures and possibly some new dragon-like monsters.
Kk I'll check it out. But orange and pink have shown up in dnd before in dnd official. Pink was in dragon magazine #156 which had a bunch of stats for rejected monsters that are pretty funny, like the blink mammoth and pink dragons. Orange dragons are from dragon magazine #65, #248, the dragon compendium vol1, and in the module under the storm giants castle. (I've seen lore videos and stuff on these super obscure bois which is why I recommended them)

Nixlord

DM's Guild Author
Publisher
Kk I'll check it out. But orange and pink have shown up in dnd before in dnd official. Pink was in dragon magazine #156 which had a bunch of stats for rejected monsters that are pretty funny, like the blink mammoth and pink dragons. Orange dragons are from dragon magazine #65, #248, the dragon compendium vol1, and in the module under the storm giants castle. (I've seen lore videos and stuff on these super obscure bois which is why I recommended them)

Ok, I'll look into those. Thanks for the info. :)

Artmanha 999

Villager
• A CR 29 Monster

Okay so, all I ever wanted was a CR 29 creature. Could be anything really, its just that there are no official CR 29 creatures in none of the books??? And I never understood that?? I'm not entirely sure if any of the previous Monster Manual Expanded had any CR 29 creature either. Is it like, an elaborate joke through the dnd community that I'm just not aware of? Or just an absurd coincidence that its the only CR in 5e with no actual creature??​

Nixlord

DM's Guild Author
Publisher
• A CR 29 Monster

Okay so, all I ever wanted was a CR 29 creature. Could be anything really, its just that there are no official CR 29 creatures in none of the books??? And I never understood that?? I'm not entirely sure if any of the previous Monster Manual Expanded had any CR 29 creature either. Is it like, an elaborate joke through the dnd community that I'm just not aware of? Or just an absurd coincidence that its the only CR in 5e with no actual creature??​

I'll make it my mission that there's a CR 29 in MME4. ;)

SirAether

Villager
Not sure if its too late or not, but if not I'm really hoping to see a stat block the demon lord Sess'innek, the archdevil Levistus and a variant(s) of the oblex. Regardless of if you are still taking requests or not thank you for all the work you put into these books!!!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases