• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What Domains would you have if you were a diety?

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
War, Strength, Domination, Destruction, Pestilence, Famine, Evil, and Knowledge.

Basically I want to be completely amoral and evil! :D

At least when I'm feeling evil.

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
What Domains would I have, if I were a Deity?
In Real Life?

I would be a Diety with the Domains of:

Longevity.
Health.
Happiness and Joy.
Contentment and Peace.
Self-Belief and Self-Actualization.
Intimacy and Love.
Pleasure and Passion.
Aestetic Beauty.

I would be the enemy of Dieties with Portfolios of:

Death.
Disease.
Suffering and Traumatic Loss.
Fear.
Despair.
Hate.
Anger.
Self-Doubt and Self-Hatred.
Loneliness.
Pain (except only where it is interpreted as pleasure)
Destruction and Ruin.

Last edited:

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Nice but I prefer to be those things. Mainly to enjoy the perks. ;) After all, like Milton wrote "Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven" At least that's how I feel today.

William Ronald

Explorer
Probably Knowledge, Reason, Magic, Time, and Luck. (I have sometimes been in the right place at the right time.)

As for the Milton quote, do recall the full quote: "The mind is its own place, and in its own place, can make a Hell out of Heaven or a Heaven out of Hell. Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven."

Proving once again, the importance of perspective. (As well as the ability of people to practice high levels of self-deception. Milton's Satan is not exactly happy in Hell.)

Maerdwyn

First Post
Adaptability, Insomnia, and Poop
:D

(Islamic history major, former history teacher, former computer teacher, sometime webmaster for real-life [in their own minds] ghostbusters, accountant for dad's family business, cook, gamer, and Stay-home dad of 3 year old boy and 10 month old girl)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads