• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What game is the best simulationist game?

Thomas Shey

Legend
Can't forget what you didn't know... I've got dead tree of SpaceTime.... Oy vey, math heavy... but was unaware of WarpWorld.

Huh. Paint me surprised; I'd always assumed TimeSpace was the most obscure of the three. Maybe I'm just projecting my own expectations (both TimeLords and WarpWorld were concepts not done to death, where TimeSpace was really Just Another Cyberpunk Game).

aramis erak

Legend
Huh. Paint me surprised; I'd always assumed TimeSpace was the most obscure of the three. Maybe I'm just projecting my own expectations (both TimeLords and WarpWorld were concepts not done to death, where TimeSpace was really Just Another Cyberpunk Game).
SpaceTime's not CP. It's a short distance FTL Hard Space Opera game, with some limited cybernetic tech.

The cover art is very misleading.

Thomas Shey

Legend
SpaceTime's not CP. It's a short distance FTL Hard Space Opera game, with some limited cybernetic tech.

The cover art is very misleading.

I read it more as Cyberpunk-Extended-Into-Space-Opera (the setting details leaned into cyberpunk conceits considerable to me), but potayto-potahto.

Remove ads