• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What gameworld would you want to be in?

HellHound

ENnies winner and NOT Scrappy Doo
I'm contemplating the post-apocalyptic landscape of that most horrid RPG: deadEarth.

Because then I could urinate flaming napalm.

I mean, really.

It's an option during character generation.

Who wouldn't want that?

Kae'Yoss

First Post
HellHound said:

I mean, really.

Who wouldn't want that?

There are some awesome powers I'd rather have, but I wouldn't say no to that, either. Okay, toilets would be a problem I think.

Jeremy757

First Post
Greg K said:
Actually the yearly devestation events is why I wrote "maybe". However, as my power would be reality control so I would redesign the world to the contintuity that I want :]

Assuming you don't get nerfed over the head by the Spectre like every other reality controller.

Greg K

Legend
Jeremy757 said:
Assuming you don't get nerfed over the head by the Spectre like every other reality controller.

Reality Control would be only the beginning of my power. Besides, I would only use my powers for good :p

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Sigurd said:
I choose Scarred Lands, somewhere near Nightfall.

I'd spend all my time reminding him that he's only an NPC :)

Sigurd

:p I'm more than just AN NPC. I'm THE NPC. Yugman is just a fraud. :p :)

mythusmage

Banned
Banned
The Earth of Transhuman Space. Good health, stable mind, pathological regulation eliminated and replaced by rational methods. Go for enhanced ability to learn and adapt, good coordination and enhanced physical condition. And a wide circle of friends and contacts. A stable long term relationship with kids would be good too.

To top everything off, published author.

Tetsubo

First Post
For a "real" setting I think Transhuman Space.

For a magical setting probably the Dragonstar Empire.

Though the old Amazing Engine setting Magitech would be cool and I could still live in the same place...

Tetsubo

First Post
HellHound said:
I'm contemplating the post-apocalyptic landscape of that most horrid RPG: deadEarth.

I mean, really.

Who wouldn't want that?

I think there might be worse RPGs then deadEarth... like Spawn of Fashan... and yes, I own both...

Remove ads