What I got for Valentine's Day

BiggusGeekus

That's Latin for "cool"
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City!!!!!

Quote from Mrs. Geekus: "If I knew you could kill people while listening to 80s music, I would have gotten this for you sooner."

DragonSword

First Post
BiggusGeekus said:
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City!!!!!

Quote from Mrs. Geekus: "If I knew you could kill people while listening to 80s music, I would have gotten this for you sooner."
Congrats on bagging a great wife Biggus - Vice City's an awesome game.

Just don't get fat eating too much pizza now! (In the game, I mean ;)).

Stone Angel

First Post
I just got a singing pig, a bad***kenneth cole shirt, a bunch of hero clix and a new cd, not to bad a haul either.

The Seraph of Earth and Stone

Richards

Legend
Wow, Biggus Geekus, after seeing the title of this thread and noting that you had started it, I thought for sure that you would have received the Season One "Greatest American Hero" DVD set. :) I just got mine today, and it looks pretty cool. It's even got the unaired pilot for the "Greatest American Heroine" spin-off series that never went anywhere.

Johnathan

BiggusGeekus

That's Latin for "cool"
Richards said:
Wow, Biggus Geekus, after seeing the title of this thread and noting that you had started it, I thought for sure that you would have received the Season One "Greatest American Hero" DVD set. :) I just got mine today, and it looks pretty cool. It's even got the unaired pilot for the "Greatest American Heroine" spin-off series that never went anywhere.

I was originally planning to Netflix this. My love for GAH know no limit, but I'm trying to cut back on TV. Ever since my perfect little baby girl stood transfixed while I was watching the battle at Helm's Deep, I've been leaving the set off. TV and video games have become "projects". It's a good trade. I give up some TV, I get overpowering love. But it does mean that my DvD collection sucks like the cold vaccum of space.

However ... "unaired pilot" ... you sir, are the Devil. The very Tempter incarnate. Amazon ... and dare I say justice ... awaits!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases