What is/are your most recent TTRPG purchase(s)?

Zaukrie

New Publisher
Phandelver and Below on Foundry (since my players are paying, does that count?).

The one I've paid for? A few Eberron PDFs on DMSGUILD for my in person game.

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
Home: A Light in the Darkness, which I'm going to look at as a possible framework for a Shadowdark West Marches game. Even if when player characters die, the overall goal of turning the little settlement in the wilderness into something and bigger and more secure should remain a motivation and also reward players even if their characters end up getting turned into a fine red mist repeatedly.

Reynard

Legend
Home: A Light in the Darkness, which I'm going to look at as a possible framework for a Shadowdark West Marches game. Even if when player characters die, the overall goal of turning the little settlement in the wilderness into something and bigger and more secure should remain a motivation and also reward players even if their characters end up getting turned into a fine red mist repeatedly.
That looks interesting.

Crusadius

Adventurer
Uncle Iroh’s Adventure Guide pre-order for Avatar Legends.
Tribes and Tribulations pre-order for WFRP4E.

I also have a couple of kickstarters starting to deliver with backer pdfs releasing, and a couple other pre-orders made last year in the post and on their way.

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
Most recently? A set of rainbow dice from Sirius.
1708121666133.png

Vraal

you can scroll on down, the abyss is massive
Monte Cook Games' The Weird arrived this morning. Only flicked through it so far, but it seems a pretty incredible resource; more tables to roll on than you could ever possibly need. I'll be using it this weekend as I continue to expand my megadungeon downwards. Also the paper and cover feel real nice, good quality stuff.

ichabod

Legned
Most recently? A set of rainbow dice from Sirius.
View attachment 347487
You know, I'm not normally a fan of multicolored dice. But those are done extremely well.

Remove ads