• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What is the largest animal that you think you could beat in a fight?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Like, a badger maybe? But they're vicious. A really big chicken. Or a bear but it's blindfolded and is wearing boxing gloves and I am in a tank.

OK, without cheating, no weapons. Largest animal you could beat in a fight? Not including humans, obvs.

Screenshot 2023-11-28 at 22.29.42.png

I think my limit is big dogs. The largest breed in the world gets up to 230lb/104kg. That's big, but I'm bigger. They also have some some weaknesses that other animals can't really exploit, but a human can. Just have to make sure you don't let them get on top of you and focus on their eyes, nose, and groin.

I probably don't win every time, but anything bigger than that is going to beat me 100% of the time.

jdrakeh

Front Range Warlock
Bigger doesn't necessarily mean badder. I've seen a pretty big guy mauled by a badger (small). I've also seen a small-ish guy lick an alligator (not small). There's a lot more than goes into this equation than size. [Edit: That said, I'm gonna go alligator, as well. There's a technique that will allow even small guys and gals to wrastle a gator. And I am not small.]

Last edited:

Remove ads