• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What Kinds of Computer Geeks Inhabit EN World?

What kind of computer geek are you?

• [B]The Supreme Computer Geek[/B] - Holder of one or more degrees in Computer Geek Science plus nume

Votes: 10 6.5%
  • [B]Ultra Computer Geek[/B] - Possibly one degree in Computer Geek Science and numerous Industry Geek

Votes: 24 15.7%
  • [B]Super Computer Geek[/B] - Numerous Industry Geek Certifcations and lots of Self Taught Computer G

Votes: 18 11.8%
  • [B]Aspiring Computer Geek[/B] - Maybe one Industry Geek Certification and a good deal of Self Taught

Votes: 34 22.2%
  • [B]Wannabe Computer Geek[/B] - Some Self Taught Computer Geek skills and lots of PC Gaming Geek know

Votes: 47 30.7%
  • [B]Computer Geek[/B] - No skills to speak of, just spends all day on line

• [B]Other[/B] - "I'm not a GEEK!!"

drothgery

First Post
I put myself down as Ultra, but I've got no certifications, just the CS bachelor's degree. Oh, and three years of working full-time as a programmer...

Dimenhydrinate

First Post
where exactly would some self taught and some college fall I wonder? cause that is where I am... working on being the limousine riding, high flying, kiss stealing, wheeling and dealing supreme ultra super geek! :D

but I guess I am aspiring for now...

Kesh

First Post
Hmm...

Why is it that a Wannabe Computer Geek and Aspiring computer geek a have more computer skills than an actual Computer Geek? :p

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
Ultra computer geek, Telecommunication Engineer preparing a PhD in Telecommunications, programming in C/C++/Java for some eight years...

Remove ads