What Kinds of Computer Geeks Inhabit EN World?

What kind of computer geek are you?

• [B]The Supreme Computer Geek[/B] - Holder of one or more degrees in Computer Geek Science plus nume

Votes: 10 6.5%
  • [B]Ultra Computer Geek[/B] - Possibly one degree in Computer Geek Science and numerous Industry Geek

Votes: 24 15.7%
  • [B]Super Computer Geek[/B] - Numerous Industry Geek Certifcations and lots of Self Taught Computer G

Votes: 18 11.8%
  • [B]Aspiring Computer Geek[/B] - Maybe one Industry Geek Certification and a good deal of Self Taught

Votes: 34 22.2%
  • [B]Wannabe Computer Geek[/B] - Some Self Taught Computer Geek skills and lots of PC Gaming Geek know

Votes: 47 30.7%
  • [B]Computer Geek[/B] - No skills to speak of, just spends all day on line

• [B]Other[/B] - "I'm not a GEEK!!"

drothgery

First Post
I put myself down as Ultra, but I've got no certifications, just the CS bachelor's degree. Oh, and three years of working full-time as a programmer...

Dimenhydrinate

First Post
where exactly would some self taught and some college fall I wonder? cause that is where I am... working on being the limousine riding, high flying, kiss stealing, wheeling and dealing supreme ultra super geek! :D

but I guess I am aspiring for now...

Kesh

First Post
Hmm...

Why is it that a Wannabe Computer Geek and Aspiring computer geek a have more computer skills than an actual Computer Geek? :p

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
Ultra computer geek, Telecommunication Engineer preparing a PhD in Telecommunications, programming in C/C++/Java for some eight years...

Remove ads