What magic items would you suggest for a radiant weapon wielder?

Well,

Considering that I'm a 22nd level elven archer with a multiclass Cleric feat, what are my options?

Everything as long as you worship a god of the sun/light (amaunathor/pelor) whoever that might be in your world. The only exception is power of the sun b/c you've got no divine at-will and if you take morninglord that feat is worthless on top.

Trainz

Explorer
Everything as long as you worship a god of the sun/light (amaunathor/pelor) whoever that might be in your world. The only exception is power of the sun b/c you've got no divine at-will and if you take morninglord that feat is worthless on top.

Well, I can't take Morninglord PP because I'm already 22nd, Power of the Sun only works with associated divine at-wills (I'm a ranger and attack with a bow), Punishing Radiance only works with Divine attacks (I'm a ranger and attack with a bow), and Pelor's Blessing need's for the target to already be vulnerable to radiant.

I appreciate your efforts, but my question stands...

:.-(

AFAIK, there is no way for you to add radiant vulnerability w/o rewriting your char.

If vulnerability radiant 5 1/day for 2 rounds for the cost of two feats seems reasonable - I have an option:
Divine Channeler (MC feat) (DP)
+ Solar Enemy (DP) a sun domain feat

Remove ads