• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What products would people like to see?

Bagpuss

Legend
What sort of D20 Modern books would people like to see published?

We already have a number of firearms catalogs out what else would folks like to see?

Oh and if you say adventures, try and give an idea of how the group of heros is made up. Do they all have Department 7 ties, etc?

Kae'Yoss

First Post
Something similar to Ultramodern Firearms, but with Vehicles. All sorts of vehicles: From bikes to civilian cars to supertankers to millitary stuff like a hind or a tornado. With everything that smims, flies, and goes on wheels or rails.

I think splatbooks would be nice too: One for every basic class (or two of them together), with new feats, talents, Advanced Classes, Prestige Classes, equipment, and general info and advice for the class.

Maybe an equipment guide.

lmccauley

First Post
A backgound book for Millenium's End (modern tech-noir genre with no Fx) with appropriate Advanced/Prestige classes and rules tweaks to suit the genre more closely.

It could reprint information from the MilEnd main rules (the background, not the rules), Miami sourcebook, GM companion, Terror/CT sourcebook and Operative kit. Even though I already possess those sources, it would be nice to have them consolidated in one place and brought up to date (Millenium's End being based in 1999...).

All you'd need is someone (maybe with the initials CR) intimately involved with D20M :D, intimately knowledgable of MilEnd :D, with lots of spare time on his hands :(.

Cheers,
Liam

Doughty247

Explorer
I would also like to see a Vehicle sourcebook, maybe even with some advanced rules for driving & combat etc. Also an equipment book would be very cool (although I'd wait until Urban Arcana is released to see what it contains). Also a book that has a LARGE collection of maps. Buildings of all different types from homes to apartments to large multilevel buildings...basic gasstations, grocery stores, parks, churchs, anything & everything. Large area maps of a City or a couple of smaller towns would also be excellent.

James

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads