D&D 5E What Shall El Zardo Play?

Zardnaar

Legend
Joining a game tomorrow. I'll be playing a warrior type.

No fiendish, celestial or dragon type races allowed. Rolled stats to be done in front of the DM.
IMG_20201010_204206.jpg

Some minis I'm thinking about using.

Also considering an high elf fighter with green flame blade in medium armor as I don't want to suck at range.

Leading contenders

Goliath Fighter
High Elf Fighter
Melee Mountain Dwarf Sorcerer if really high stats rolled

Barbarian is fairly unlikely if I do it's a totem one.

Richards

Legend
Of the six minis in the photo in the original post, I'm partial to the second dwarf. (I don't like that first one - it looks like he has a beard but no mustache and I was never a fan of that look.) A dwarven fighter ought to be acceptable in nearly any campaign, and given the constraints of no fiendish, celestial, or dragon types allowed your new DM might not readily approve some of the more "out there" types like a minotaur, bearman, or even goliath. But I can't imagine many DMs turning down a dwarven fighter PC with an axe.

Johnathan

Zardnaar

Legend
I have a Goliath Fighter atm.

Str 17
Dex 14
Con 16
Int 14
Wis 12
Cha 12

Thinking of using medium armor and Eldritch knight.b

It's not locked in though. Base stats were

Ability scores are rolled, PHB are floating score but you soak up a -1 for every +2 total so Half Elves and Mountain Dwarves get two -1's to soak up.

Last edited:

jgsugden

Legend
Mountain Dwarf Zealot Barbarian. S 17 D 14 C 17 I 10 W 13 C 14. You'll never go wrong with the PC made to take every hit, set off every trap and enjoy it in every way possible.

Remove ads