What Shows Would You Make?

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
•a VH1 Behind the Music style documentary about the Cantina Band

As Figrin D'an and the Modal Nodes evolved from a local Tatooine favorite to a headliner on Coruscant, the friendship and shared passion for music that they all had became a swirling abyss of drugs and debauchery until tragedy struck.

Tech Mo'r: Yeah, so we enjoyed playing on Tatooine. Sure, it could be a little rough, like when that human killed Greedo, but we all had a good time.

Tedn Dahai: But playing in Tatooine was never enough for Figrin. He though that our Jizz music needed to be heard through the Empire. He always said,"No one can outblow me on the Kloo!"

Lirin Car'n: I never got along with Figrin. I was always as good blowin' the Kloo as him, but he got all the lead parts,. I thought things would be different when we were signed to play in Coruscant ...

Doikk Na'ts: When we hit the big city, we made it big! We had everything we could ever want, women, men, jawas, glitterstims, spice, deathsticks.

Sun'il Ei'de: We had it all. But Figrin let it get to his head. He started doping up and racing... he should have known better than to load up on glitterstims and race dead man's curve ....

The Cantina Band as you've never known them before. Only on Dinsey+. Only on Behind the Jizz.

I'd have something set in the "current time" of Star Wars, post-The Rise of Skywalker. Something with brand-new characters.

Other than that, I don't know. Maybe some sort of Shakespearean take on a conflict between a single Jedi and single Sith on an isolated planet, and how their escalating clash affects the people in their orbit.

Either that or decades after his death in the Clone Wars, a clone of Count Dooku awakens with instructions from his original self. Unsure of his place in the new world, he sets out to fulfill a destiny of political machinations and the dark side of the force. As to who would play a younger Dooku, maybe Lee Pace?

aco175

Legend
Either that or decades after his death in the Clone Wars, a clone of Count Dooku awakens with instructions from his original self. Unsure of his place in the new world, he sets out to fulfill a destiny of political machinations and the dark side of the force. As to who would play a younger Dooku, maybe Lee Pace?
All the clones of him awaken and turn crazy mad seeking to become the true one and raid the hiding places of all his magic. One becomes a vampire in Westgate and another tries to take over Darkhold.

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
Not sure I would want to see this show. That word has certain slang in America.

That would be terrible! And for a Disney+ show, too!

I can just see the reviews ...
There hasn't been this much open drug use on an official Star Wars shows since the Star Wars Holiday Special. -The Hollywood Reporter

Did anyone consider that naming the music genres jizz and jatz might not be the brightest idea? -Variety

What did I just watch? Did someone put LSD in my coffee? Again? -Anthony Lane, New Yorker.

I wish they go with what the clone wars were 'originally' envisioned as; an experiment in cloning that went horribly wrong because clones are not connected to the force which makes them go nuts...eventually. What we got made me sad.

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
If there was a way to do Leia, Luke, and Han without it being too jarring, I'd enjoy versions of some selected issues of the Marvel Comics adaptation that started in 1977 - maybe a Crimson Jack arc with things from issues 7 to 15.

Issue 7 starts right after episode IV with:

After bidding farewell to their Rebel friends, Han Solo and Chewbacca set out to return to Tatooine to pay off their debt to Jabba the Hutt. En route, they are hijacked by space pirate Crimson Jack and his gang of thugs. The pirates take the reward money given to Han and Chewbacca by the Rebel Alliance for rescuing Princess Leia Organa but spare their lives.

And the arc includes "Eight for Aduba-3" with Jaxxon, the Waterworld Story, and the showdown with Crimson Jack.

Issue 49 the "Last Jedi" is another I remember fondly.

1637082889784.png

Remove ads