• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What will you use for minions?

Wormwood

Adventurer
Well, I have no intention of ever calling attention to the minion/elite/etc status of any NPC.

Luckily, I own more than enough D&D minis to field as many combatants as I could ever want to.

Surgoshan

First Post
cdrcjsn said:
Starbursts! They come in 1 inch squares and individually wrapped in various colors.

People can eat them after they kill em.

Perfect if your main goal is to get your Wizard jittery and unfocused with a sugar rush.

I was going to suggest Hershey's kisses for the exact same reason.

Well, except for the sugar rush. That's not real.

Duelpersonality

First Post
I happen to be really lucky and still have all of my Hero Quest figures (as well as those from 2 expansions) so I'll be using those. Unfortunately, I lost most of the furniture as well as the board in one move or another.

shadowguidex

First Post
I use Reapermini figurines that I painted myself for all the PCs and special monsters, and I use the WoTC painted plastic figures for normal monsters, and I use old beat up unpainted Ral Partha figures for minions.

Jhaelen

First Post
I typically just use dice to represent large numbers of identical foes. It's not as pretty as actual minis but servers its purpose.

Remove ads