• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What will you use for minions?

Staffan

Legend
Piratecat said:
One recommendation for Fiery Dragon's Counter Collection Digital. I just print out as many of the little buggers as I need, using nothing more than decent quality white paper. I've been really happy with it.
I'm with the one-eyed feline. CC Digital is possibly the best money I spent on RPG stuff.

I just hope they'll make a 4e version as well.

invokethehojo

First Post
CrimsonNeko said:
Ever heard of a game called Zombies! ? They sell a bag of assorted zombies for it, and I use those whenever I need generic minis, since they're 100 for 10 bugs and are pretty close to normal mini scale. http://www.coolstuffinc.com/main_boardGame.php?viewType=view board games&fp=Acc-BGTC003

Before 4e brought us minions my group had durps. I like battlefield type campaigns so I would put my mid level PC's against a lot of low level hobgoblins or such, these were the durps, and I have always used the bag 'o zombies to represent them... they are perfect. color a couple red for guys that end up on fire.

Remove ads