• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What's going on?

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Rystil Arden said:
Perhaps. You probably get the modifier for great renown (at least on the PbP boards). And also you have an established base of operations. The only problem is that with 7,423 XP, you aren't high enough level to get Leadership.

Cute very cute. (To funny also. :lol: )

Crothian said:
As these forums become the most organized of all forums on EN World. Ya for anal gamers!!! :lol:

:lol: That might be true but the PbP organization is nothing compared to what I do at other forums... ;)

Crothian

First Post
Brother Shatterstone said:
:lol: That might be true but the PbP organization is nothing compared to what I do at other forums... ;)

Other Forums? Are you cheating on EN World? I can't believe you would do this to me, the hurt...the pain. I'm all numb over this realization. Do you love them, too? Do they fullfill your gaming desire like EN World does? What of the children!!?!

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Crothian said:
Other Forums? Are you cheating on EN World? I can't believe you would do this to me, the hurt...the pain. I'm all numb over this realization. Do you love them, too? Do they fullfill your gaming desire like EN World does? What of the children!!?!

:lol: Actually if I'm cheating alot of the PbP members are too as for the children, you can keep them! :lol:

I still consider ENworld home btw... :D

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
... Wow, cool graph.

And you'd just turn your own children away like that? How cold of you! ;)

Crothian

First Post
Brother Shatterstone said:
:lol: Actually if I'm cheating alot of the PbP members are too as for the children, you can keep them! :lol:

I still consider ENworld home btw... :D

It doesn't matter what the others ar edoing, you have to set an example for everyone. And how dare you speak like that in front of the children, they have feelings too.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
I wouldn't touch the context of this conversation with a 10-inch pole...

Isida, that was weird for even you’re since of humor... (Or maybe it was just me, the whole time I was reading I was trying to figure out if they where dead why didn't they use the dead sprite images from Final Fantasy I...)

Crothian

First Post
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
I wouldn't touch the context of this conversation with a 10-inch pole...

I also wonder why people say this but in so commenting they are "touching" the conversation. And it isn't a good touch...... :\

Remove ads