• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What's going on?

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Rystil Arden said:
Then, after 1000 only in Rules, House Rules, and General, I started posting in Off Topic, and then in PbP...bad idea for me! I've had almost 80 ppd since then...

Oh without a doubt... You've had an impact upon my ppd also... I use to be around 16 or so a day, if you keep playing I'll make it back their soon enough. ;)

Rystil Arden

First Post
Brother Shatterstone said:
Oh without a doubt... You've had an impact upon my ppd also... I use to be around 16 or so a day, if you keep playing I'll make it back their soon enough. ;)
Hmmm...I'm pondering over whether that makes me an influence for the forces of good or evil...Hopefully good.

Bobitron

Explorer
35/day? Wow.

I thought I had quite a few, but I think I'm around 5 or 6. Probably 90% in pbp, though. I am trying to avoid going to OT too much or I will never get any work done. ;)

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bobitron said:
35/day? Wow.

I thought I had quite a few, but I think I'm around 5 or 6. Probably 90% in pbp, though. I am trying to avoid going to OT too much or I will never get any work done. ;)
Sadly, very sadly, its 36.53 now...and it was 35 yesterday. What does that say about me?

Rystil Arden

First Post
That you type to damn quickly and far to much? ;) :lol:
You know...I never liked the typing style that most people prefer. I do this all with my pointer-fingers (although I can do so without looking down at the keyboard).

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Rystil Arden said:
You know...I never liked the typing style that most people prefer. I do this all with my pointer-fingers (although I can do so without looking down at the keyboard).

Aye, I type with two fingers and a thumb (spacebar) and can also do it without looking at the keyboard… (I also rarely use the mouse.)

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Yikes, and I thought mine was high. The longer I'm here, though, the slower the rate goes up (more days, slower change).

Rystil Arden

First Post
Nothing to complain about with 29 posts a day... :lol:
I remember when Jdvn1 had the most posts per day of any of the people I checked, followed by Crothian...Ah, those were interesting days, back when I was a simple lurker...

Remove ads