• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What's going on?

Crothian

First Post
Ya, I wanted to space someone too....

When I commit to something, as long as it isn't female, I stay with it.....

ya, I have some problems.....;)

Crothian

First Post
I think my games is dieing, I just not sure I can pull of Paranoia on the boardes....it is such a great table top game it just doesn't translate well I think

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Crothian said:
I think my games is dieing, I just not sure I can pull of Paranoia on the boardes....it is such a great table top game it just doesn't translate well I think
Well I would be lying to you if I told you it didn't happen, and their might be some truth in the table top comment but if you communicate with your players, and they communicate back, then I think you can salvage your game. :D

I could be wrong though as I think anything over the board...

Crothian

First Post
well, there is a failure somewhere in the game. I don't have players posting and posted a what does the game need to happen post in the OCC section, and got little input. I'll see how it goes for another week and then reevaluate.

Endur

First Post
You really should add a "Isida Returns" label to the graph. :)

I loved the Pie chart, btw, of Crothian's posts, Hong's posts, Col's posts, and all others.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads