What's the most anticipated RPG of 2015?

I'm taking nominations for a poll I plan to start next week. The theme is most anticipated RPG for 2015. This is for complete roleplaying games, not adventure, supplement, accessory, sourcebook, setting, and so on, and nominations must be scheduled for release in 2015. If you're particularly anticipating the launch of a roleplaying game in 2015, please let me know below and I'll include it on the poll. (I won't include my own games, O.L.D./N.E.W. etc.) I'll take nominations for a week or so. Also, for simplicity's sake, I'm only going to use this thread for nominations - otherwise I'll end up with a spatter of tweets, FB messages, emails, PMs, and other things, and the likelihood is I'll miss something!

Last edited by a moderator:

GMMichael

Guide of Modos
I'm taking nominations. . .

Nominations? Oh, I have nominations!

- What's OLD is NEW. There, officially nominated. And I bet NOW will be pretty cool, too.
- Zweihaender: Grimdark edition. Warhammer wasn't cool in my book until I heard about this.
- Modos RPG v. 1.30. An utterly insignificant little blue-green RPG far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the galaxy.

crazy_cat

Adventurer
AGE from GR is already mentioned.
Does teh combined Dragon Age count - or is it disqualified as it is 3 previously released things combined and amended?

R

RevTurkey

I just wanted to post after turkeygiant :) I hear that Goodman Games have something coming out but they are not saying yet...I am anticipating whatever that might be...

EDit: beaten to the punch!

For me:

Mage: The Ascension - 20th Anniversary
Feng Shui - 2nd Edition
Paranoia - new box edition.
Puppetland
Delta Green - The Roleplaying Game
Adventures in Glorantha for RuneQuest 6
The Third Imperium - full colour sourcebook for Traveller

All for old games, or reboots of old games I’m afraid. Not sure what that says about me….

Bluenose

Adventurer
Just listing ones that I haven't noticed a mention of:

The new edition of Space: 1889 is out in English, though it's a translation so may not count.

Red Aegis looked as if it would be interesting, though news seems a little sparse lately.

Dark Heresy 2nd edition from FFG is probably the biggest one of the year, though.

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases