What's the most expensive RPG product you've bought?

What's the most expensive RPG product you've bought?

• $1-$20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $21-$50

Votes: 11 8.7%
  • $51-$100

Votes: 31 24.4%
  • $101-$200

Votes: 47 37.0%
  • $201-$500

Votes: 21 16.5%
  • $501-$1000

Votes: 8 6.3%
  • $1001-$5000

Votes: 7 5.5%
  • $5001+

Votes: 2 1.6%

Ulfgeir

Hero
Most expensive kickstarters for me has been The Troubleshooters (at slightly more than 3000 SEK), and the Swedish version of Call of Cthulhu (at 2700 SEK), but they became expensive as I wanted all the add-ons....

Other than that I think Good Society gets quite high due to postage from Australia etc... I know the 2 books for Scion 2e ended up as nearly 1000 SEK from drivethroughrpg.

Ringtail

World Traveller
The single-most expensive product I bought was the Chaosium 7th Edition Call of Cthulhu Slipcase set. I think that may have been $120?

I also dropped $200 on the ROOT kickstarter, but that was to get a set of Deluxe Books and a set of Regular Books, so in my mind that's like two purchases combined.

Dungeon World. Sadly I spent about 60 on it

Come to think of it- the most expensive was not a book but a figure- The Horrorclix version of Cthulhu that set me back 110. But it stands over a foot tall and grabs people's attention as they enter my "Dungeon" for the first time.

TheSword

Legend
Wyrmwood Black Walnut Magnetic rotating DM screen £390😅

Reaper Bones III box - £350 approx.🥵

The Enemy Within Campaign special edition🤯

MNblockhead

A Title Much Cooler Than Anything on the Old Site
Looking over my records, I was surprised that the most was $300 on Arcmage's Flat Plastic Miniatures 2 Kickstarter. Worth it though. I've got minis for just about every conceivable scenario from that. Was a good "investment" until stupid COVID-19 and having to play via VTT.

The next biggest purchase what what I thought was my biggest, which was a map a commissioned for my home-brew campaign.

Doc_Klueless

Doors and Corners
Single purchase? Savage Worlds Essentials Box set. Granted, I've spent waaaay more than that on D&D over the years. But not on a single purchase/item sort of thingy.

Remove ads