• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Where's Piratecat

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
I was in Chicago for a week (staying with Wulf Ratbane, bless his dwarfy heart), and almost immediately upon my return a DNS problem prevented me (and probably three quarters of the members across the world) from posting. Very frustrating! It finally cleared up for me this morning.

I've been working for most of today, and have quite a bit of catching up to do. I'll get a new story hour up in the next day or so, and I have some pictures from Chicago to scan in and post. I had a great time while I was there - two incredibly fun games at the Chicago Gameday, playing in Wulf's Lazy Days game, exploring Chicago with lots of EN Boarders, going to a roller-coaster-riffic Great Adventure, and all sorts of other fun things.

Thanks for asking!

Last edited:

Omegium

First Post
It was posted on the main news, a problem with the Domain Name Server (the computer which connects the name ENWorld.org with the actual IP adres, the number a computer is recognised with on the internet)
Some people couldn't browse to the site because of that. I hardly had any problems, but some people did.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads