D&D General Which ability score would you like to increase to 18 in real life?

Which ability score?

• Strength

• Dexterity

• Constitution

• Intelligence

• Wisdom

• Charisma

Results are only viewable after voting.

Doc_Klueless

Doors and Corners
I work delivering anesthesia in healthcare. I see such sick people. Good, wholesome people wracked with disease and sickness. I live in fear of lingering on and on and on.

I'll take Constitution, please.

ccs

41st lv DM
Interesting to see no one really caring about strength so far.

Average strength is serving me well enough.

And I'm certain Con is already my high stat. Though if bumping my Con to 18 would grant me regeneration I'd have picked that without a second thought.
Since it wont, and the chronic damage (CLL) has already been done (even the toughest of us can fail a Save you know), I'll take the Int boost to help me keep making the $ I need to pump into my health care.

Leatherhead

Possibly a Idiot.
Do you know how much you would have to eat in order to maintain that 18 STR? I've seen The Rock's diet plan, no thank you!

Dexterity is only really useful if you are young and have a future in the entertainment or sports industries.

Constitution is tempting. If it wasn't for modern medicine I would have been dead 3 times over by now. On the other hand, I've already come this far, why hedge my bets just to maintain my life when I could propel it upward?

Intelligence? I can't handle how overactive my brain gets as it is. Cranking that up would be a nightmare!

A high Wisdom will just make you live with regret over not picking something else. :p

That leaves Charisma, and everyone knows Charisma is OP IRL.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases